--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> This is one of the main reasons folks don't want to write about their
spiritual experiences on FFL:

Please note that Judy carefully snipped what I was replying to, which I
think most people would recognize as stuck-in-one's-head
intellectualisms about other people's experience.

I repeat the word "panic." She's now *desperate* to try to keep anyone
else from actually expressing any of their real, personal spiritual
experiences here, because she knows that she'd never be able to.

>  > I see. You prefer to write about stuck-in-your-head
intellectualisms about other people's experience. No problem. I was just
trying to sort out who was who here on FFL.