This is one of the main reasons folks don't want to write about their spiritual
experiences on FFL:

 I see. You prefer to write about stuck-in-your-head intellectualisms about
other people's experience. No problem. I was just trying to sort out who was
who here on FFL.

 As I pointed out, for Barry, it's a competition with winners and losers. Share
is a loser, as far as Barry is concerned.

If you can't describe how these things felt to you, I reserve the right to
believe you've never experienced how these things feel. Like many here, you've
only "heard about" them.