--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> Of course I get it. It is just game with me though. After all,
initially you tried to weasel out of not responding, but then seem to
think the better of it. And referring to me in the third person doesn't
really disguise intent either. I regard Barry as an independent agent.
If our responses seem similar, perhaps you might look closer to home for
a reason why that might be so. On another note, a description of your
spiritual experiences would be a welcome change on this forum.

Ain't NEVER gonna happen.

And the simple reason is ego, and ego-protectiveness, the very qualities
that *prohibit* and *block* both the having of and the expression of
spiritual experience.

If Judy were to declare some experience she once had "spiritual," she'd
open herself up to people like herself -- "editors." These strangers get
to decide whether 1) the thing she describes could be described by even
one fellow human being as "spiritual," 2) whether she did a good (or
even competent) job of describing the experience, and 3) whether any of
it was worth reading in the first place. Not gonna happen. She's got too
much invested in her imaginary "image" to ever risk that.

Meanwhile, those of us with no real "image" to protect can write
Whatever The Fuck We Want.

All in all, I think we win.  :-)