I think I may have to create a macro response if Xeno keeps stalking me and
trying to get me to engage with him: If anyone (except Xeno) wants a detailed
refutation of Xeno's dishonest trolling, just let me know.

 Of course I get it. It is just game with me though. After all, initially you
tried to weasel out of not responding, but then seem to think the better of it.
And referring to me in the third person doesn't really disguise intent either.
I regard Barry as an independent agent. If our responses seem similar, perhaps
you might look closer to home for a reason why that might be so. On another
note, a description of your spiritual experiences would be a welcome change on
this forum.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Amazing. He still doesn't get it. Somebody might think about suggesting that
he ask another person to pose the question he did. Then I'll explain why the
question is disingenuous and hostile, just like those he asked me on Sunday
(which of course he will disingenuously deny). No surprise, of course, that
Xeno has taken Barry's side and decided to help him "stalk" me. What a
wonderfully spiritual dude, eh?

 << You said you would not have a discussion with me, but did attempt to
respond by making a 'comment', once. It is not necessary to have a discussion
with me to provide data; all you have to do is post references and remove any
content that I wrote, borrowed, or stole. I have been attempting to not
interact with you so as not to incite responses. But if you post information
rather than merely saying it exists, it would be easier for people to find it,
unless it does not exist, then obviously posting a passing reference to it
makes it difficult to discover it does not exist, and thus prove a lie. Unlike
Barry, I do read *some* of the posts you write, but not all. I do not recall
you ever talking about spiritual experiences, though that does not mean they do
not exist on FFL. What you need is an ally to comment on my post and you can
reply to her.

 I am overjoyed you have not changed your mind, for it normally simplifies life
for me here, removing a deeply dark presence from my path. >>