 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The New Maharishi Effect: 10% Missing Pundits
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Monday, January 27, 2014, 6:21 PM

        Why? Benefit?
 Because when you look at the brain wave signatures of
 chanting the
        veda in sanskrit then the vedic chanting seems is a third
 technique
        along with TM and the TM-sidhis that demonstrates the
 global
        coherence of evident
 spirituality.  So, when it was recently
 not possible to
        bring westerners to the front to meditate in a large enough
 group then it
        was an obvious solution to the deficit Dome numbers to
 augment the
        group numbers by outsourcing to the pundit group.  That was
 paid for and
        sustained by generous donations of high-minded people.  It
 is a very
        large altruistic project with complex logistics and people
 in it playing
        out.  The intent is good and there are a lot of hands
 involved.  It
        ain't over yet.  Aside from all that, this is about
 modern science
        and cultivating spirituality.  Vedic Science.  Get over it.

        -Buck

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 I agree with what
 you say.

 I understand the attitude of the MUM folks not wanting to
 look for the missing pundits in training - its just like
 their attitude towards everyone else - if you aren't
 working for us, making money for us or giving us good free
 PR we don't give a crap about you.

 The thing I can't figure out is why they recruit the
 boys to start with. It takes some money to feed,m house and
 transport them to the US - the only money I know of are the
 ongoing solicitations from Hagelin and other TMO big shots
 to give money to bring the pundits over here, and I know
 they claim it takes a couple million to do that. But aside
 from that, I don't see how it benefits the TMO to keep
 recruiting the boys.

  On Mon, 1/27/14, TurquoiseB <turquoiseb@...>