 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The New Maharishi Effect: 10% Missing Pundits
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2014, 4:12 PM

       On 1/27/2014 2:36 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

 > What are you going to say to some of the families when
 the mom's and

 > dad's come to FAirfield looking for their missing
 boys?

 So, you're one of the missing boys. Anyone that mumbles
 a phrase from

 the Hindu Vedas for at least two years is a
 "pandit" where I come from.

 If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's
 probably a duck.

 Assuming your mom and dad didn't give a rat's ass
 what you did, if they

 asked me I would have told them that their son ran off to
 join a

 religious school up in Iowa and that he got brainwashed into
 working for

 room and board and living in a pod for two winters - and
 didn't enroll

 for a single course because he was too busy chasing girls
 and smoking pot.

 But, because he didn't like his boss, the pundit boy MJ
 jumped the fence

 and went back to NC so he could - chase more girls and smoke
 more pot.

 The only question is, why didn't MJ move to Weed, CA or
 down to Jamaica

 - instead of moving back in with his parents in NC? Go
 figure.