On 1/27/2014 2:36 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
> What are you going to say to some of the families when the mom's and
> dad's come to FAirfield looking for their missing boys?

So, you're one of the missing boys. Anyone that mumbles a phrase from
the Hindu Vedas for at least two years is a "pandit" where I come from.
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Assuming your mom and dad didn't give a rat's ass what you did, if they
asked me I would have told them that their son ran off to join a
religious school up in Iowa and that he got brainwashed into working for
room and board and living in a pod for two winters - and didn't enroll
for a single course because he was too busy chasing girls and smoking pot.

But, because he didn't like his boss, the pundit boy MJ jumped the fence
and went back to NC so he could - chase more girls and smoke more pot.
The only question is, why didn't MJ move to Weed, CA or down to Jamaica
- instead of moving back in with his parents in NC? Go figure.