Obviously still a bit of stress in the collective FF consciousness. Something
good must be happening...

 The UK is having the wettest winter for over 100 years with large parts of the
west country under water and sea defences crumbling. According to one UK
independence party councillor it's punishment from God for legalising gay
marriage!

 Nice to know that correlation equals causation, that ought to make witch hunts
a lot easier...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, salyavin808 wrote:

> You laugh, but I say that every winter and six months later it comes true!

 Jeesuz obviously has his own time schedule in mind for how and when the
support of nature should manifest itself. It probably would have sped things up
if you'd paid for a Maharishi-brand yagya. :-)

Meanwhile here in the Netherlands we're having the mildest winter in decades.
It has only dipped below zero (zero Celsius...32 degrees Fahrenheit) a couple
of times so far, and there has been only one light sprinkling of snow, just
enough to make the streets look like a sacher torte dusted with powdered sugar
for a couple of hours before it burned off.

I guess this is because I and the other low-lives who live in this land of
legal cannabis and prostitution are enjoying the "support of nature," right?
While those who consider themselves so much more evolved (and thus worthy) are
up to their willies and their wonkas in snow and bitching about trudging
through it to the magical Woo Woo Domes Of Enlightenment. Go figure. :-)