Well, Fairfield seems to generally have a lot of currency experts like these.
They kind of occupied the Ron Paul campaign.  At a point it seemed Ron Paul did
not really know what hit him.  Nothing like friends.  Always has been a lot of
lectures and seminars on money/currencies in Fairfield.    Hard money people
too.  This Raam financial report seems to have been written by a committee of
some of them given free rein.  Speculating the Iranian Dinar is particularly
hot in Fairfield now.    I recently bought a one Raam note for ten dollars to
send to a museum collection for historical reasons.  I did not pop for the 50
Raam note.  The exchange rate was was a whole lot more on the higher
denomination notes.  The engravings are haughty triumphant in graphics and
color. They are fabulous that way.  I'd love to have a 500 Raam note to carry
in my wallet, along with my Dome badge.
 -Buck

 mjackson74 writes:

 You just gotta read it to believe that anyone could be foolish enough to
believe that anyone would ever buy this kind of thinking. I only got through 11
pages.

 http://www.hiddencures.com/Videos/Raam%20Lecture%202-12-09.pdf
http://www.hiddencures.com/Videos/Raam%20Lecture%202-12-09.pdf