Aaaahhh, feel better now Judy?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Oh, you mean narcissistic personality disorder.

 One wonders exactly how much you could know about it if you can't even get the
name right. One suspects, in fact, that your only acquaintance with it is from
Barry's fanatical obsession with NPD on FFL.

 But guess what, Stevie-boy? Barry is no more qualified to slap that label on
someone he knows only from his FFL posts than you are. He uses it as a way to
demonize people he's threatened by, and he seems to have trained you to do the
same.

 Narcissist Personality Syndrome, ( and excuse me if I got the term wrong, but
perhaps you can surmise what I intended), and from what I know about it, it
seemed to describe him.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 What's "NPS," and how were you in a position to think Robin had it, whatever
it is?

 << As for Robin, yes I found him extraordinary in many ways. Whether he had
classic NPS, I couldn't say, but it sure seemed that way to me much of the
time.  But then again, it doesn't register with me much if a person is said to
be enlightened or not. >>