---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 What you are seeing with the Movement is a very carefully orchestrated tactic
to sanitize TM as much as possible to re-sell it to the ignorant masses. The
idea of disassociating TM from Maharishi should be taken as an insult to him,
if you really think he and what he did were the best thing since sliced bread,
but I know you don't because you, like all TB'ers, will swallow anything the
Movement tells you to swallow (except stuff in your case, that keeps people out
of the Domes)

 I totally agree with you MJ.

 This offering TM and no longer mentioning Marshy or minimizing his presence
and role to the public is the same as not having any mention or presence of the
rajas at MUM during Visitor's Weekend there. They are hiding what has been and
what is.

 Too bad for them, because you can't escape your karmic baggage forever - the
excesses and unconscionable behavior of Marshy, Bevan, Hagelin and the Movement
at large will be made public eventually and the general public will turn them
out to pasture. When this happens, MUM will lose its accreditation, Girish and
the Srivastavas boys will then sell the entire campus to developers who want to
build some houses that make sense, the vastu buildings are all torn down, the
Domes are used as grain storage silos until the grain dealers realize the Domes
have mold problems and they are then torn down completely. Some former students
will come to town right before they are demolished to have their pictures taken
in front of the buildings they used to have sex on in the summertime.

 When you write this it sounds plausible. I can envision it all. You really are
a good writer MJ.

 Since the US is not contributing enough revenue for Girish, he will cease the
payments to the American rajas who will then come camp out in YOUR pasture.
Let's see how long you let them camp there.

 I gotta hand it to you...I like these last two sentences.
 On Sun, 2/9/14, dhamiltony2k5@... mailto:dhamiltony2k5@... <dhamiltony2k5@...