MJ, Okay so you are not necessarily anti- transcending meditation although you
are down in the mouth about some things TM and some people TM. And by what you
are writing you feel Maharishi evidently morally compromised himself but
responding to criticism like yours Maharishi has been taken out of the TM
presentation now.

 They refer to the transcending yogic origins but no longer, “as taught by
MMY”. TM now is standing on the basis of the accrued scientific research.
Rightfully so. That was the revolutionary accomplishment of Maharishi to
effectively depersonalize it in the end to be the universal teaching of
transcending meditation. Say what you will about Maharishi otherwise he was
masterful as a great spiritual teacher and he even out-foxed the wolves of
materialism of Wall Street getting their money to do it. It is to the point now
where he himself forced a change to depersonalize transcending meditation as
the meditation state that other meditation practices and spiritual practices
are now compared to. I'd say he played the whole game pretty well capturing the
fort and all the territories along with it. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! You seen that
bumpersticker? “He who dies with the most toys wins.” Well, well. A life well
lived. You still read like you are hurt and jealous of something. I hope you
can heal.

 And TM, its Truth keeps marching on.
 Glory, Glory Hallelujah!

 -Buck in the Dome

 MJ, I don't feel some guy from South Carolina should or even can stand in
front of transcendent meditation manifesting like it is. Like the equal rights
in emancipation was bound to happen; the freeing of the slaves no matter how
much the slave power of ignorant racism in ole South Carolina stood in front of
it. This meditation is also in the manifest destiny of the Unified Field in the
life of these United States of America too.  This transcendent meditative state
is ultimately about equal rights for all.  You are pissing in to the wind of
destiny and that is no good. Turn around fur the Christ's sake of the Unified
Field if not for your own sake!
 Love,
 -Buck in the Dome

 mjackson74 writes:

 Obviously you are living in some sort of Alice -in-Wonderland dream world to
ask such questions - I am not anti-TM, only a realist. I merely put together a
timeline of what M and the TMO has sold and when they did it. Its always been
about the money. And I have created an updated version - look for it on other
web pages soon.

 Dear MJ, you seem
jealous of the Maharishi in publishing this time-line of
yours and the color commentary in it. The guy
(Maharishi) evidently was incredibly successful in his life.
At the
least in leading and creating large changes in culture in a
lot of
ways the Maharishi was also quite evidently the
extraordinary
revolutionary and spiritual teacher in his time. And you,
some guy
from South Carolina want to pull him down. Seems more like
you are
hard riding him trying your level best to run and break him
down and
everyone else associated with him. Are you really anti-TM
or is it
you are just jealous of Maharishi?
-Buck