Me thinks the hostility is on your end Sweetie.  Like, it's coming through loud
and clear.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 That isn't what we were calling "the most fun ever," you utter nitwit. See my
post to Stevie, who is so out of it, and so consumed by hostility (as you are),
that he made the same incredibly stupid mistake.

 << Steve, I had a very similar thought. What kind of person calls fooling
other people the most fun ever? Doesn't sound balanced to me. Sounds a bit
arrogant. And is Judy quoting Robin about this? Or are these just her feelings
on the matter? >>

 On Monday, February 10, 2014 6:33 AM, "steve.sundur@..." <steve.sundur@...>