---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <turquoiseb@...> wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

> Well, Judy has gloated many times about this in the past. And a couple days
> ago, referring to one of her "private" e-mails from Robin, (not to be
> mistaken for an e-mail from or to, anyone else, this was a "private" e-mail
> from Robin to her, and not just a single isolated e-mail, but one of many
> "private" e-mails she got from Robin). I just want to make that clear,
> because she sort of went on and on about it.
>
> Anyway, where was I. Oh yes, she said, in this most "private" of e-mails from
> Robin, that this was "the most fun" he had posting on FFL.
>
> There, finally got it out.
>
> I dooon't think she does realize what this says about her, and Robin.

 All of this makes me wonder whether the real reason he bailed on Fairfield
Life was that Judy was starting to stalk him via email the way she's stalked so
many people over the years on talk forums, and it was freaking him out. Maybe
he was afraid she'd show up outside his door in Toronto.

 Can I put this post of Barry's in neon lights? This one has probably taken the
proverbial cake. Eminent scholars take note - it doesn't get much better than
this! Barry, there really is a God; I know this because if you knew how clearly
your little theory indicates what you are inside you'd never show your deluded
and ugly face here again. (Oh, and by the way, your theory stinks.)

It *does* sorta sound like she had -- and still has -- a rather unhealthy
obsession going with the guy, doesn't it?