I wouldn't count on employers hiring many more people with the uncertainty of
the ACA. The CBO has estimated about 2.5 million job loss and will probably
leave an estimated 31 million uninsured. A new 29-30 hr work week.This, being
tauted as the new, desirable normal. Single mothers will *finally* be able to
quit a job without fear of losing their healthcare for their children, more
people being *freed* of those undesirable jobs and able to stay home and cook
meals at home and raise their children. Ah yes, they'll have government
subsidized healthcare but no jobs, More welfare state, more debt, more
borrowing, more *quantitative easing*, more government dependency, more
regulation, less freedom. I didn't like the TM movement because somebody was
always telling me what I *should or shouldn't do*. Now the federal government
is becoming the same way, LOL! BTW I don't see the economy getting any better
otherwise why would a political party that created this
 mess be screaming about *income inequality*?

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 5:15 PM, "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>