Yeah, poor old Doug. Wonder what he thought of it all at the end? Maybe he
knew they were conning money out of people using his name, maybe he was so
brainwashed he approved but I doubt it, he seemed like a nice guy. He just got
in with a bad crowd that's all.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 I can't believe that anyone, even Doug Henning could put this out there and
expect anyone to believe it.

 On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:14 AM, salyavin808