---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:
 And like everyone else in the world they wanted everyone else to corroborate
their reality so they made a big deal out of it and created all the sacred
books of the Hindoos that everybody was supposed to embrace if they were smart.
Along comes Marshy, fanatic Hindoo, and he used the playbook to make a nice
living for himself.

 I can't help but think MJ, that you have not had much exposure to some of the
Vedic, or Hindu literature.  I say that because I think you sort of
misrepresent it.  I am not saying that it is the "ultimate Truth", but you are
painting a picture that I don't recognize, nor would, I think, most people who
have had some exposure to it.