 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Drinking Vedic Coffee and Discerning 'Cult'
from 'Sect'
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Monday, February 17, 2014, 4:28 PM

       Sounds like a nice time, they say that discussing
 the "knowledge" will strengthen experience so
 maybe it's our high-minded chat on here that's
 bringing it out.
 Just make sure you have a paperclip with you next
 time....

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 Well, I am in the
 midst of one of these random experiences. I woke this
 morning about 4:30 am and realized I was in a state of
 bliss. I felt it all around and in my body, sort of like an
 energy "field" that felt and feels palpable, like
 an aura all around me. It is just bliss, no other word does
 justice to it. It is still going on and feels pretty good.
 It can fade if I begin to think about other stiff and I feel
 it more strongly as I allow myself to be aware of it.

 As I lay there at 4:30, I thought that the one decent thing
 outfits like the TM Movement do is to get folks thinking
 about awareness itself, in other words that we are something
 other than the body and the vagaries of our constantly
 shifting focus and emotional states we get into. It can help
 make for a happier life I think if one knows one can be
 something other than one's latest emotional state.

 The problem obviously occurs when the leader of the movement
 tells a pack of lies that serve to serve him or her and lead
 people down a path that is ultimately serving only the
 leader and his/her movement.

 That was one of the things I always disliked about the TM
 Movement. Even when I was a TM junkie, I noticed that the
 Movement only wanted you around if you were giving
 everything you could to the Movement. Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie
 - it was always a gimmie deal and the Movement never really
 gave back.

 I know you current TM junkies will say that it was
 Marshy's Supreme Knowledge that he gave and us lowly
 dogs should be immensely grateful for this precious gift and
 abase ourselves and give with BOTH hands

 to ensure the continuance of the lofty goals of Marshy's
 Movement, even though it has accomplished nothing of
 substance except to perpetuate itself all these years.

 Isn't it wonderful that Bliss can be experienced even as
 I slap the Movement?

  On Sun, 2/16/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>