On 2/18/2014 12:23 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
Of course, nobody is "stalking" Barry. That's a misuse of the term. But if you want to misuse it to mean "comment negatively," as he does, then you have to say he "stalks" more than anybody else here.

By "stalking", Barry probably means "monitoring" all his messages posted to FFL 24 x 7 from a home office by someone who is obsessed with correcting and commenting on his every word and every sentence. I'm convinced that someone, maybe more than one person, is monitoring all my posts to FFL. I came over here to Yahoo Groups from Google Groups way before Barry or Judy - why would they be monitoring all my posts more than anybody else here? Go figure.