Let me say it another way, since Xeno seems to have had a little trouble
reading it the first time:

 Nobody is stalking Barry. That's a misuse of the term. But if you want to
misuse it to mean "comment negatively," as he does, then you have to say he
"stalks" more than anybody else here.

 Plus which, as Xeno knows perfectly well, word-counting via Yahoo Advanced
Search doesn't tell you how many times a word was used in original posts, so it
can't be used the way he's pretending to use (th way Barry does) it to "prove"
something. And of course a selection of five words doesn't tell you anything
about negativity quotient either.

 Xeno is definitely picking up the tricks of the "stalking" trade from Barry.
Frauds of a feather flock together.

 So much for the enlightened guru/grandfather figure/spiritual teacher image
he's been trying to project. As I told him not long ago, he needs to tend to
his own buttons before he sets himself up to advise anyone else on the
importance of not letting them be pushed.

 < < Maybe not.

 Of course, nobody is "stalking" Barry. That's a misuse of the term. But if you
want to misuse it to mean "comment negatively," as he does, then you have to
say he "stalks" more than anybody else here.

 Judy has made 22,444 posts
 Barry has made 21,209 posts

 Percentage frequency of certain words in these posts:

 Judy Barry no 84.77% 82.14% wrong 13.24% 11.16% liar 2.81% 1.77% hypocrite
0.83% 0.40% deceptive 0.67%     0.13% >>