OK - no prob.
 I was commenting upon the wiki link that Willy posted in message #374571.
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_views_on_monotheism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_views_on_monotheism

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 emptybill, if you're responding to a post (rather than starting a new thread),
please click "Show message history" before you send it so we can see what
you're replying to. It's not difficult, just one click.

 Message 16 of this thread pointed out - Wiki is a soph-moronic source - full
of generalities and misunderstandings.
This article misrepresents the smarta sampradaya.
"Supreme Being" is not the meaning of Brahman nor is "Hinduism" a form of
monotheism. The terms "monotheism/polytheism ... etc" are all categories used
to describe Western philosophy and Semitic theology.
It's all so 19th Century.