outwardly to my extremities and I slowly rose in the air, off of my bed.Next
thing I know , it gave out and I bounced back on the bed.I think they are being
taught now as *advanced techniques*.

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:11 AM, Michael Jackson <mjackso...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Did they work real good?
On Wed, 2/26/14, Mike Dixon <mdixon.6...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] A of E Techniques
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 3:05 PM

I got them on the
2nd Age of Enlightenment or
Six month  course which started in Biaritz France, later moving
to Fueregan Switzerland and
ending up some place else in France. Some were taught by
Billy Clayton and others by M .

On Tuesday, February
25, 2014 2:48 PM, Michael Jackson
<mjackso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Can someone explain to me what the Age of
Enlightenment Techniques were and who taught them?