Is this what you learned or are you willing to say?Full Age of Enlightenment 
Technique
After T[ranscendental]M[editation]S[idhi]P[rogram]:

Place attention on the following in sequence:

•       Nostrils
•       Lips
•       Ears 
•       Eyes
•       Between Brows
•       Top of head
•       Whole head
•       Throat
•       Chest
•       Stomach
•       Sides of the body
•       Back
•       Upper back
•       Shoulder blades
•       Upper arms
•       Lower arms
•       Palms
•       Fingers
•       Upper legs
•       Ankles
•       Feet
•       Whole body

Then have sequential and growing awareness of the following spaces, along with 
the mantras which follow:

•       City you are in
•       Country you are in
•       Continent (North/SouthAmerica)
•       Africa
•       Europe
•       Austral-Asia
•       Whole world
•       Earth and the Sun together
•       The Solar System
•       The Galaxy
•       Clusters of Galaxies
•       Whole Universe
•       The Absolute
•       The Whole Body

Lokas (done simultaneously with the above):

•       Om Bhu (mentally utter at level of clouds)
•       Om Bhu Va (higher and higher)
•       Om Sva
•       Om Maha
•       Om Jana
•       Om Tapa
•       Om Sat Yam (pron: Om Sut Yum)

When you utter "Sat Yam" place attention on the top of your head.

Have an awareness of the Whole Body.

Sutra: Soma, soma, soma.

Rest 5-10 minutes. 





--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 2/26/14, Mike Dixon <[email protected]> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] A of E Techniques
 To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
 Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 5:42 PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
 
 
 
   
 
 
     
       
       
       I had pretty nice
 experiences with them. Others did as well. One of
 them is found in the Shiva Purana (not going to say which
 one or where). I also lifted -off once before the Sidhis
 were taught. I was laying down after meditation when
 kundalini started in my solar plexus and weightlessness
 started spreading outwardly to my extremities and I slowly
 rose in the air, off of my bed.Next thing I know , it gave
 out and I bounced back on the bed.I think they are being
 taught now as *advanced techniques*. 
  
      On Wednesday,
 February 26, 2014 9:11 AM, Michael Jackson
 <[email protected]> wrote:
     
  
 
 
 
   
 
 
     
       
       
       Did they work real good?
 
 --------------------------------------------
 
 On Wed, 2/26/14, Mike Dixon <[email protected]>
 wrote:
 
 
 
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] A of E Techniques
 
  To: "[email protected]"
 <[email protected]>
 
  Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 3:05 PM
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
   
 
  
 
   
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
    
 
  
 
  
 
      
 
        
 
        
 
        I got them on the
 
  2nd Age of Enlightenment or
 
  Six month  course which started in Biaritz France,
 later moving
 
  to Fueregan Switzerland and
 
  ending up some place else in France. Some were taught by
 
  Billy Clayton and others by M . 
 
   
 
       On Tuesday, February
 
  25, 2014 2:48 PM, Michael Jackson
 
   <[email protected]> wrote:
 
      
 
   
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
    
 
  
 
  
 
      
 
        
 
        
 
        Can someone explain to me what the Age of
 
  Enlightenment Techniques were and who taught them?
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
      
 
       
 
  
 
      
 
      
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
        
 
  
 
      
 
       
 
  
 
      
 
      
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
    
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
 
 
     
      
 
     
     
 
 
 
 
       
 
     
      
 
     
     
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Reply via email to