But he warn't good enuff to be Englands raja - looks like some of the regular
royals might ahve a bone to pick with someone claiming to be the vedic king of
England, come to think of it.
On Wed, 2/26/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Proven Strategy to Prevent Turmoil in Ukraine
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 7:40 PM

       The whole Scorpionland thing was pathetic, it made
 me sad to see all these TM teachers running round like headless
 chickens having to ring the national office about what they
 could or couldn't do and after years or decades
 of supposedly learning how to think and act from a deep
 level. It really showed up what a deeply weird cult it
 is. The whole
 thing based on Marshy's word, no matter how illogical,
 contradictory or stupid, these TM teachers spent the whole
 time trying to rationalise it, but obey it
 too.
 So
 everyone went from thinking themselves Marshy's
 favourite country to being a land of scorpions to be shunned
 by the world because of a government no one liked anyway!
 Poor old Marshy probably thought democracy results in the
 most popular party getting elected, but it's really the
 one that more people dislike least compared to the other two
 put together. TB was bad but the alternatives were
 worse.
 Some TM
 teacher seriously suggested to me that we should have had a
 dictatorship with Geoffrey Clements ruling because he must
 have the most coherent brainwaves because Marshy chose him
 to be TM leader. How weird is that!

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 Well, how was it
 that the TM Sidhi practice and all other TM related
 activities had allowed England to become the Scorpion Nation
 to begin with?

 You think maybe some Brit on Marshy's staff snuck off
 and watched the Scorpion King movie and Marshy heard him
 talking about, and in his advanced years mental state
 suddenly thought Blair was the Scorpion King?

  On Wed, 2/26/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>