Come one! You are surely bullshitting - the TM people HAVE to stand up when the 
raja enters a room?? I would knock him on his ass and walk out.
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 2/26/14, salyavin808 <[email protected]> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Question for Sal
 To: [email protected]
 Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 9:02 PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
  
 
 
 
   
 
 
     
       
       
       These guys don't want to escape, they love it.
 You should go for a course and see if you get back into it,
 might be a revelation  The raja lives there
 and you have to stand up when he enters the room. I can see
 you getting into that.
 I wonder what it would take to get back into the
 TMO as a believer? I'll wager it isn't possible once
 you have turned your back on it. Not without some sort of
 decent evidence that it works as more than just away of
 having a bit of extra kip every day.
 
 
 
 
 
 ---In [email protected], <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:
 
 Ha ha! Not at
 this time and were I to relocate to Merrye Olde Englande, it
 certainly would not be anywhere near any vastu ved outifts,
 unless I thought I could help some of the denizens escape.
 
 
 
 
 
 
     
      
 
     
     
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Reply via email to