On 3/10/2014 9:28 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
I don't believe anybody said it was "so difficult." It's just a nuisance.

It's more than a nuisance - it's a pain, as is the rest of Neo. It's Yahoo's way to dumb things down for the newbies, I guess. You can't even see the threaded posts sequentially for an easy read and response; it takes up nearly half the screen with advertisements; the search is a waste of time; and it's just nerdy as hell, almost worse that the Yahoo Neo email reader. Stop trying to tell people it's any good at all. Thanks.