---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote :

 Richard, neither you or Share take yourselves or what you post seriously; I
think that is what you two find so attractive about each other.  Two peas in a
pod.  However, if posting here maintains your mental and emotional health and
helps you be kind to Rita, than more power to you.

 I'm warnin' you all: don't fuck with Emily.