*icky*.

 Barry's all manic and overstimulated because this is something new he can use
to beat up on the TMO and TMers, rather than having to keep recycling all the
old stuff. Same deal awhile back when it was revealed that King Tony was
married.

 He is simply too gleeful over others' misfortunes - it is ugly and coarse, to
me. As for the DL, yes, very much a worthless non-entity at this point, though
as I have said, a very, very nice man. And "nice" and five bucks gets you a cup
of coffee.:-)

 Now that it's clear that his hero the Lama-fellow is a complete disaster and
has given up Tibet once and for all and is permanently seeking protection
amongst the Hindus in India his frustration needs a focus.

 I am kind of embarrassed for him, actually, the way he is going on and on, and
on, about the pundit piddle. I would get it, if he were Iowanese, or even,
Wisconsinian, but the dude lives in E-fucking-u-rope. He is a little too worked
up about it, being that far away, and his desperation is creeping me out.