I am kind of embarrassed for him, actually, the way he is going on and on, and
on, about the pundit piddle. I would get it, if he were Iowanese, or even,
Wisconsinian, but the dude lives in E-fucking-u-rope. He is a little too worked
up about it, being that far away, and his desperation is creeping me out.

 From: "LEnglish5@..." <LEnglish5@...>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:14 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: So what have we learned from the pundit riots?

   The MUM/TMO administration obviously feels that it has the basic right to
"discipline" human beings who work for the princely sum of $50 per month (with
*maybe* another $150 going to their families) to force them to practice TM and
do what they're told. They even issued a press release saying that more such
"discipline" is planned.

 Well, they get room and board as well, and their contract, as far as I know,
is to come to the USA and meditate and perform chants/rituals in exchange for
room, board, and $200/month.

 If they're not keeping to the contract, the TM organization is under no
obligation to keep them around and pay them.

 Or do you honestly believe that they should be kept here in the USA  even
though they aren't fulfilling the terms of their contract?

 If you DO honestly think that they should be paid to sit around and do nothing
at all, when there are likely plenty of people back in India willing to come
take their place, I'm quite interested in hearing your reasoning...

Lawson, this is not the first time I have had occasion to question your sanity.
Are you really trying to make a case that these pundits, most of whom were
*sold* into indentured servitude by their parents as pre-teens (according to
previous news reports, as early as age 8) have "entered into a contract" with
the TMO and Girish & Co.

To have compassion for the parents, the previous news reports have established
that most of them were dirt-poor and unable to provide for their children, much
less provide an education for them. They were promised, in addition to a
monthly income of $150 for themselves (the average monthly income in India is
$99) and room and board + $50 a month for the kids, an *education* for their
kids, which *has not been provided*. No evidence has been presented to
counteract the claims from pundits themselves that the *only* things taught to
them were how to perform the chants.

Are you *really* trying to make a case that children essentially sold into
slavery by their own parents have an obligation to "fulfill their contract?"

Even if you *are* trying to make this case, I'd like to hear you explain why
they *wouldn't* practice TM. If it's as great as you've been claiming it is all
these years, why aren't they *anxious* to sit and meditate twice a day and
experience all that clarity and bliss? I'll wait for your answer.

As for "plenty of people back in India willing to come take their place," thank
you for establishing your credentials as a potential slave master yourself,
willing to exploit young brown boys to create world peace for you.

Reposting the Carl Sagan quote, because you -- more than almost anyone on this
forum except for maybe Nabby -- personify it. Even *feste*, whose devotion to
TM has never been in question, has been able to wake up and smell the coffee as
the result of this sad demonstration of the ineffectiveness of the pundit
program. Why haven't you? Have you got an explanation for this *other* than Mr.
Sagan's quote?

 Another beautiful example why Bawwy is a social misfit, someone who dismisses
anyone else who "dare" question his idiotic and mostly odious theories on how
others operate. It is like Bawwy is deathly afraid to engage one on one without
first getting out his protective suit of armour in the form of gratuitous,
verbal violence. Take your Facebook graphics and go play somewhere else,
jackass. Lawson is too smart for you anyway.