On 3/14/2014 7:46 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
Barry's all manic and overstimulated because this is something /new/ he can use to beat up on the TMO and TMers, rather than having to keep recycling all the old stuff. Same deal awhile back when it was revealed that King Tony was married.

It's like I can almost read Barry's mind and what he will post next in order to get back at the TMers for kicking him out of the TMO.

I've been reading his messages since about 1996 when he used to post as Shoki and I can tell you, this guy seems to have made about ZERO progress on a spiritual path. Barry is one of the best examples of cognitive dissonance I've ever encountered on discussion groups. Really, Barry would do much better posting to TM-Free with John Knapp - I think his target audience is over there. Apparently

Barry doesn't even realize that the term"pundit" means a Hindu - "Chanter of the Vedic Sacrifice". Go figure.

"Dictionary of Hinduism"
Its Mythology, Folklore, Philosophy, Literature, and History
By M. and J. Stutley
Harper & Row, 1977
p. 282