On 3/13/2014 9:27 PM, Share Long wrote:
> To force someone to be in a program to create world peace is a
> contradiction in terms!

Apparently all the students and their parents think MUM is a good thing.

We are all trying to promote world peace. There doesn't seem to be any
evidence that anyone is being forced to send their children to a private
school in the U.S. and none of the school boys have lodged any
complaints that I know of. A few apparently didn't want to go back to
India! If anyone was forced to stay, why would they not want to go back
home? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the tenth year of
operation for the pundit boy campus? The only complaints I've heard
about MUM have come from MJ who wasn't even a student at MIU or MUM. Go
figure.