No, Emily I don't. And from what I've learned here the last few days I think
the reason is that some of the men don't want to be pundits. I mean really, how
much peace can a person create if they're engaged in a program they don't want
to be engaged in?! Especially one as rigorous as the pundit program. Such rigor
requires a person to really want to be engaged in such imo.

There's a flaw in the core of the program and it needs to be discontinued, then
restarted, but only with men and or boys who really want to be a part of that
program.

On Friday, March 14, 2014 10:51 AM, "emilymae...@yahoo.com"