"Spiritual liberation is for the most part an inside job, imo."  How are they
aiding the ability of others so inclined?  I am inclined, for example to desire
such a thing.  How are they helping me?  (I have an answer to my own question,
but I am curious as to your answer.) By example?  Because you honestly believe
the hundreds of 20+ year olds are "raising the collective consciousness" of the
world, sitting and chanting there in their barbed wire compound day after day
after day, filled with apparent frustration (at least on that one day), perhaps
sublimating many ordinary, normal and larger desires that 20-year olds have?
(Think of your own child.  I think of mine.  She is about educating
herself----- academically, with respect to her relationship to nature/world,
learning of people and beliefs through interaction with other human beings,
exploring her own curiosities, her own desire for adventure, etc.)

 Please allow me to butt in -- Quite honestly Em, I do. Not that world peace
necessarily dawns, but what they are doing, is *definitely* aiding the ability
of those who are so inclined, to achieve spiritual liberation. Get enough
spiritually clear folks on the planet, and we might make it a few more
generations. Trying to get that ball of collective consciousness rolling in the
other direction. No, I have absolutely NO PROOF of this, nor is it something I
spend even five seconds per month thinking about.:-)

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote :

 Share, do you believe that the "program" is working to create world peace?

 Richard, just because they don't want to go back to India, doesn't mean they
want to continue being a pundit! Where is Spock when we need him?!

 I don't think the pundits have any contact with MUM any more. When the program
started, they lived on campus. But not for quite a while now.

 That's right, no one is putting a gun to anyone's head. But we must have
higher standards than that for a program meant to create world peace! Of
course, imho (-:

 On Friday, March 14, 2014 10:43 AM, Richard J. Williams <punditster@...> wrote:

   On 3/13/2014 9:27 PM, Share Long wrote:
 > To force someone to be in a program to create world peace is a
 > contradiction in terms!

 Apparently all the students and their parents think MUM is a good thing.

 We are all trying to promote world peace. There doesn't seem to be any
 evidence that anyone is being forced to send their children to a private
 school in the U.S. and none of the school boys have lodged any
 complaints that I know of. A few apparently didn't want to go back to
 India! If anyone was forced to stay, why would they not want to go back
 home? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the tenth year of
 operation for the pundit boy campus? The only complaints I've heard
 about MUM have come from MJ who wasn't even a student at MIU or MUM. Go
 figure.