Here's the interesting thing: While painting himself and the other TM critics
as practically saintly for calling attention to the dishonesty of the TMO,
Barry himself continues to lie like a rug:

 I find it interesting that so far in all of this pandit kerfuffle, NOT A
SINGLE PERSON HAS PROPOSED A REASON WHY THE PUNDITS' CHANTING WOULD DO
*ANYTHING* OF VALUE.

Not one. Not Lawson, not Judy, not Jim Flanegin/Doctordumbass, not Nabby -- NO
ONE.

That's because they can't. The ONLY reason they blindly support this fairly
obvious form of modern slavery and cynical exploitation of the gullible is
because of one word -- Maharishisez.

 As Barry knows, here's what I said to him only a week ago, in direct response
to his question:

 As far as the pundit program is concerned, I have no reason to believe it's
valuable in terms of furthering world peace. Whether it's of value to the
pundits, I have no more idea than Barry does.