Really good points, Ann. But maybe if enough of us stop demonizing, then
everyone will. And I realize I'm demonizing the demonizers. Go figure!

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 10:44 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"
<awoelfleba...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Right, Doc, I was replying to a point you made in another post. It simply seems
to me that lots of people on FFL are demonizing other people and or
organizations. By demonizing I mean: thinking of them as ALL bad. By what they
write, I think that some people think that certain others are ALL bad. Of
course this is my interpretation of what they write.

Your interpretation is faulty because already so many have told you that no one
is demonizing anyone nor are they claiming anyone is ALL bad, at least with
regard to Bawwy who seems to be who you are 'defending' now. Do you think Bawwy
"demonizes" Judy or Robin or me or even Doc? Do you think Bawwy could ever make
himself gag up a compliment toward Judy or Robin, for that matter? And if you
believe others to be demonizing "people and organizations" at FFL then what
influence do you believe you could possibly have in changing that? To what
degree do you believe in holding others accountable for bad behavior even
though you feel they are being "demonized" by others who have taken exception
to it? Why do you never run to Judy's 'defense' or mine? How impartial is your
sense of justice to defend those you feel are being "ganged up" on?