 On 3/20/2014 9:01 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@... wrote:

<sharelong60@...> mailto:sharelong60@... wrote :

 Really good points, Ann. But maybe if enough of us stop demonizing, then
everyone will. And I realize I'm demonizing the demonizers. Go figure!

 Thanks, but most of these weren't "points" but questions and you failed to
answer one of them.

 Maybe Share's job is not to answer questions, but to question answers.
Everyone knows they have a little demon in them - that's what causes the
ankle-biting. That little demon inside MJ made him think Buck was trying to
kill him. That little demon in Barry made him think he could get away with
bullshitting Shemp McGurk about the Rama levitation event. Now I've got a
question:

 If it takes a chicken and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half,
how long does it take a monkey with a wooden leg to fly out of my butt holding
a dill pickle? Go figure.

 You really got Emily questioning your mental health today. Good work.