BZZZZZZZZT. Did you really think you were going to get away with that excuse,
Share? Shame on you.

 You can be 100 percent sure of what someone has said in a post by reading the
post. No mind-reading required.

 So the answer to my question is either "No, I don't remember why he said he'd
gone over the top," or "I remember, but I don't want to have to say."

 So which is it?

 You didn't answer this question either: As for demonizing people, who would
you say does that here more than anybody else? (You're welcome to use your own
retrospective definition of "demonizing" for purposes of this question. But I'm
going to read your mind: You aren't going to answer it by identifying anybody.)

 BTW, deciding that a person who criticizes someone or something thinks they're
"all bad" because they don't recognize the good in the person or thing
constitutes mind-reading. So you do indeed mind-read, by your very own
admission.

 Judy, yes, I think I know why turq said he had gone over the top but since I
don't mind read, I'm not 100% sure.

BTW, I have been equating demonizing with thinking someone is all bad. They're
not two separate items for me.

Now again, I don't mind read, so when I think someone is demonizing a person or
organization, that is, thinking they are all bad, I'm going by not only what
they say about them, but also what they don't say. For example, if they also
don't recognize the good in that person or organization, that's what I call
demonizing.