Right wing conspiracy? LOL! Right, and those 10-20 million *illegals*, mostly
from south of the border, are here...why? Because they will do jobs that
Americans refuse to do. So says even left wingers.that want to make them legal.
You're right that nobody wants to be poor but some just aren't motivated enough
to get a job that they consider *below their dignity*, so they look for public
assistance to hold them over till their ship comes in. They wait for that $15
an hour burger flipping job! But  if you can get a better minimum income
without even flipping a burger,why do that?

On Friday, March 21, 2014 12:45 PM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"