 It's funny, on many occasions Barry has tried to browbeat me about bringing up
things that have happened here in the past. But when he has an axe to grind--in
this case demonizing Doctor Dumbass--he has no hesitation whatsoever about
doing it himself.

 Can you say "hypocrite"? I think you can...

 Oh, and BTW, "acting like a dick," in Barryspeak, means "making fun of Barry."

 Bawwy seems to have a very vested interest in discrediting Jim. Why should
this be so? If Jim wants to claim he can leap buildings in a single bound or
carry an elephant one handed do I care? Do I fret and spew and slather in my
attempt to convince him and others that he is deluded and lying? Nah. Why?
Because the fact that someone else is or can do what I can not is not a threat
to me. I don't feel belittled or lesser for knowing someone else is either
richer, more famous, more beautiful or way smarter than I am. There are
millions of people who are all this. Good for them - I am who I am. But Bawwy
suffers from a shrivelled and unhealthy sense of himself and as a consequence
he chooses to abuse others and attempt to "cut them down to size" and that size
is always smaller than his perception of himself. Pathetic bugger that he is.