--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for posting that, Rory. It saves me the time and gasoline
> drive to town tonight to get my fill of mind-numbing
> Hiranyagarbledygook.
>
> HA! Good one, Alex; a truly Vedic pronunciation if I ever saw one!
> still, I hope you can make it tonight anyhow; it's always a pleasure
> to see you :-)

Let me put the whole thing in more psychological terms -- Vishnu or
Love is the force compacting everything denser and denser into
materialization inside our psychology (and our body); Brahma or Light
or Consciousness is the force wherein the unrecognized portions of
ourselves (those in pain) come to our attention AS portions of
ourselves; and Shiva is the Laughter or bliss wherein the Self-
recognition dissolves the pain as it (small "I") dies into the
oblivion of the larger-I...:-)

Thus, something like the Byron Katie work shows us how our pain-spots
(judgements, etc.) are merely unrecognized aspects of ourself (Vishnu-
qualities, not yet Brahma); when we acknowledge them (now Brahma
seeing itSelf), they "disappear"... (Shiva)

:-)