Emily, Richard's main insight, imo, is that he enjoys life and doesn't take FFL
arguments seriously.

On Saturday, March 29, 2014 12:47 PM, "emilymae...@yahoo.com"
<emilymae...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Re: "We are thinking about buying us a little Tardis...." HA HA HA HA.  SHARE,
can you divine one of Richard's meaningful "insights" out of this statement of
his?

On 3/29/2014 12:24 PM, emilymaenot@... wrote:

The question posed was "has anyone
>>heard of anyone reaching 2nd stage flying" - levitation?
>>

>>Are
you still asking Barry or those invested in the TMSP, like
Share?  Why don't you ask Share?

>Asking anyone. Share, Judy, or anybody that knows about the program.
I don't rule out levitation or becoming invisible, or even
predicting the future in order to avoid the danger that lies ahead -
I just want to know if anyone has experienced 2nd stage yogic
flying? Is it complicated?

>I've already tried the Indian rope trick and the sweat lodge
program. There is a scene in Dr. Who where he climbs up a ladder
into the clouds in order to get into the Tardis, which turns out to
be much bigger on the inside. We are thinking about buying us a
little Tardis - the one like Crag Ferguson has sitting on his desk.
Go figure.