Nablusoss, I love it when I get FF news from people in other countries! Plus,
Rick just posted that Rory was resuming satsang on Wednesday nights!

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 12:49 PM, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Rory is leaving Fairfield to live in Florida, and perhaps also the Pundits are
leaving. The Americans better start going to the Domes asap to avert the danger
that has not yet come.

Yeah, welcome to the mid-west, home of
killer tornadoes.  Trade one disaster for another.  Chances of
survival with an earthquake are  much higher than those of
surviving a tornado.

On 04/02/2014 08:38 PM, dhamiltony2k5@... wrote:

certainly feel that as meditators you should all
move to Fairfield,
Iowa forthwith. Avert the danger before it comes.
The Domes being
geodesic structures are some of the best to
withstand global changes
of the scale evidently lining up. Maharishi
consulted a lot with
none other than Buckminister Fuller before building
the Fairfield
Domes. I thank the Unified Field that Bevan and
everyone settled on
these timber framed Golden Domes when they went
looking for some
domes for us “to meditate under”, as Maharishi sent
them looking. Jai Guru Dev, -Buck in the Dome

>noozguru asserts:
>
>Major quakes tend to
occur by
frequency.
>http://www.earthquakesafety.com/earthquake-history.html
>

>jr_esq writes:
>

>>Little shakers may be a relative term.  When the
Loma
Prieta earthquake happened in October 1989, my dad
saw the
walls of the house shake for about a minute or so.
 Luckily, he was safe and the house was not
damaged.

>>At that time, I was still living in Seattle and
was
watching the World Series when the programming was
interrupted due to the shaker.  But I was in
Seattle
during the big earthquake over there in 2001 (I
think that
was the year, as I recall).  I remember our office
building was swaying back and forth and we were at
the
32nd floor.  I hid underneath my desk.
 Thankfully, our
building did not sustain any damages, except for a
few
streaks if cracked paint in the emergency stair
well. However,
an
old red brick building at the Pioneer Square
sustained
some damages.

>>noozguru writes:
>>
>I've
been sayin' it  might be another
20-25 years before a big one here as the faults
have
settled for
awhile.  So all we will get is a few little
shakers.

04/02/2014 12:22 PM, jr_esq@... wrote:

>>>The seismologists over have been
predicting for
the next
BIG ONE, for several years now, here in
San
Francisco, CA.
 But it hasn't happened yet.  Now, I'm
thinking
of buying
a piece of land near Austin, Nevada as a
hedge
just in
case this prediction comes true, sooner
or

> [...]
> [...]
> [...]