Steve, your last two paragraphs make a lot of sense to me based on my own
experience. I think in general it's wise to take what's good about someone or
something and leave the rest. UNLESS there's violence happening in which case I
think it's essential to do what one can to prevent it, even if that's only
speaking out about it.

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 7:50 AM, "steve.sun...@yahoo.com"