On 4/10/2014 11:38 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
*As you know, Richard, there's no evidence Barry got kicked out of the TMO or Lenz's group rather than leaving of his own accord.*

As you know, there's no evidence than anyone posting here is who they say they are.

Can you post something that proves you are somebody? You could be a nice editor that used to live in New York City for all I know. Can any of the informants posting here prove anything they say they are - it's easy to go online and make anonymous claims of being a TM teacher or a member of a cult organization - but who is going to post any evidence? Go figure.

There is some evidence that Barry was associated with the TMO - I saw a photo of him in a TMO publication and it sure looked like him. There is also his book about Rama that contains some anecdotal stories. I also saw a posted photo of BillyG shaking hands with Charles Lutes at the SRM Center in L.A. I saw a photo on FFL of Ann with a horse.

---
is active.