 On 4/10/2014 11:38 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... wrote:

 As you know, Richard, there's no evidence Barry got kicked out of the TMO or
Lenz's group rather than leaving of his own accord. >
 As you know, there's no evidence than anyone posting here is who they say they
are.

 Can you post something that proves you are somebody? You could be a nice
editor that used to live in New York City for all I know. Can any of the
informants posting here prove anything they say they are - it's easy to go
online and make anonymous claims of being a TM teacher or a member of a cult
organization - but who is going to post any evidence? Go figure.

 There is some evidence that Barry was associated with the TMO - I saw a photo
of him in a TMO publication and it sure looked like him. There is also his book
about Rama that contains some anecdotal stories. I also saw a posted photo of
BillyG shaking hands with Charles Lutes at the SRM Center in L.A. I saw a photo
on FFL of Ann with a horse.
 Well, I said it was Ann on a horse but it could've been Mrs McGillikudy on a
horse instead. You'll never know!