On 4/14/2014 6:58 AM, Share Long wrote:
> I think your theory about wanting to be special is scientifically
> testable.

What we should do is set up a double-blind test with a control group, so
that we can determine scientifically how high and for how long a person
could hover and float in the air up on a stage in front of large crowd
of people - with no visible means of physical support. This should be
easily testable - the only problem I see is the control group - which
levitation placebo would they get? It sounds complicated.

---
is active.