On 4/14/2014 7:08 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:
You may be onto something here, Share, because I have strong past life memories of those times.

There are a few people who have claimed strong past life reincarnations. I was wondering, do you have any past life memories about Judy - you two seem to have a very strong connection. According to Rama, he remembered several of his /*SPECIAL*/ past lives:

1531 - 1575, Zen Master, Japan
1602 - 1771, Head of Zen Order, Japan
1725 - 1804, Master of Monastery, Tibet
1834 - 1905, Jnana Yoga Master, India
1912 - 1945, Tibetan Lama and Head of Monastic Order, Tibet
1950 - Self Realized Spiritual Teacher and Director of Spiritual Communities, United States.

http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Rama/09.chap-15-16

---
is active.