On 4/16/2014 12:37 PM, salyavin808 wrote:
But I'd leave the junkyard dog act here, they seem like a civilised bunch and I didn't notice any sneering, badmouthing or withering insults.

It looks like this is about the time for this thread to turn to crap. It looks like somebody is having trouble understanding that consciousness is the being - it's not a object of knowledge. Go figure.

P.S. Has anybody thought about snipping these messages before they reply? It's not complicated.

---
is active.