Which question? You asked a bunch of them. All of them were irrelevant, though.
You seem to believe that classical theism and science are in competition--but
they aren't, couldn't be. Classical theism doesn't pretend to "improve on
science." That would be silly. Remember Gould's phrase, "nonoverlapping
magisteria"?

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-overlapping_magisteria
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-overlapping_magisteria

 Remember how this started? My point has always been that if you want to defeat
theism, you have to address its strongest arguments. But you need to realize
that the consequences of not defeating theism are not that science will be
defeated. You don't have to defeat theism to protect science, unless you're
talking about, say, Creationism, which does challenge science (or aims to do
so, unsuccessfully).

 Classical theism doesn't claim it can be observed or measured or any of what
we require of science.

 But that doesn't mean the God of classical theism isn't "real"--depending on
what you mean by "real."

 What do you mean by "real"? Define it, please.

 You mean, the post where I pointed out to Salyavin that he was hanging his hat
on metaphysics rather than science?

 I was impressed, it was a damn good way of getting out of answering the
question. Again. And laden with your usual insults to cover your embarrassment
too perhaps.

 BTW, I haven't noticed that Salyavin has any hesitation about paying attention
to me. He did start this discussion, after all, and he sure doesn't seem as
though he's ready to quit. But he does seem to be more interested in blathering
than engaging, so I'd be perfectly happy if he just gave it up.

 I bet, it's a tricky question to answer because it requires invoking things
that can't be observed and that don't fit in with what can be observed. Be as
metaphysical as you like!

 But if you want to drop it fine. I couldn't answer it.

 Finally, imagine someone who, when called on this, has nothing to fall back on
but trying to "correct" the person they're trying to get attention from about a
nitpick.