You mean, the post where I pointed out to Salyavin that he was hanging his hat
on metaphysics rather than science?

 BTW, I haven't noticed that Salyavin has any hesitation about paying attention
to me. He did start this discussion, after all, and he sure doesn't seem as
though he's ready to quit. But he does seem to be more interested in blathering
than engaging, so I'd be perfectly happy if he just gave it up.

 Finally, imagine someone who, when called on this, has nothing to fall back on
but trying to "correct" the person they're trying to get attention from about a
nitpick.